Once that thermometer hits a certain degree, we start feeling giddy. Summer’s the season we look forward to all year long for its outdoor brunches, beach trips, and cute new trends. But one classic style we can always expect to spot when things warm up? Stripes — mostly because there are plenty of ways to wear ’em. From full, feminine skirts to light sweaters paired with shorts, keep scrolling for a variety of ways to wear the basic print.
The Search Box
- I Found a Denim Jumpsuit So Versatile and Flattering, I Could Wear It Every Single Day
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays
- Meghan Markle's $245 Summer Sandals Already Have a Wait List
- Megan Just Wore Reformation, Proving She Is Definitely the Coolest Royal Around
- Meghan Markle Wore Sneakers to a Royal Event For the First Time, and We Need Our Own Pair