Once that thermometer hits a certain degree, we start feeling giddy. Summer’s the season we look forward to all year long for its outdoor brunches, beach trips, and cute new trends. But one classic style we can always expect to spot when things warm up? Stripes — mostly because there are plenty of ways to wear ’em. From full, feminine skirts to light sweaters paired with shorts, keep scrolling for a variety of ways to wear the basic print.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Just Made Her Royal Ascot Debut in a Surprisingly Simple Givenchy Dress
- Meghan Markle's Royal Ascot Hat Is the Most Glamorous Thing We've Ever Seen
- Princess Diana's Wedding Tiara Was Just Worn For the First Time in Over 20 Years
- Why, Yes, Tiffany Haddish HAS Rocked This Alexander McQueen Gown 4 Different Times
- Hurry and Shop, Because Your Favorite Shoe Brand Is Having a 60% Off Sale!