Kate Middleton joined Prince William at Princess Eugenie’s wedding, and it’s safe to say she stole the spotlight from the moment she exited the car. Kate debuted a magenta Alexander McQueen dress that came complete with a tulip skirt and three-quarter sleeves. The color, being as gorgeous as it was, was Kate’s foundation for the outfit. She completed her look with a netted fascinator and velvet accessories — she actually wore those same pumps one day before with a brand new Erdem dress! Scroll to have a look at Kate’s stylish arrival.
The Search Box
- Jennifer Lopez Is a Walking Winter Wonderland in This Sexy All-White Outfit
- Gigi Hadid's Orange Blazer Is Literally Being Help Together by Just 1 Button
- If You're Looking For Luck in 2018, Pay Attention to Your Underwear
- Ditch the Dress – These 16 Stylish Rompers Are Perfect For Your Holiday Party
- The Designers You've Been Coveting Are Finally on Sale, Just in Time For the Holidays