Kate Middleton joined Prince William at Princess Eugenie’s wedding, and it’s safe to say she stole the spotlight from the moment she exited the car. Kate debuted a magenta Alexander McQueen dress that came complete with a tulip skirt and three-quarter sleeves. The color, being as gorgeous as it was, was Kate’s foundation for the outfit. She completed her look with a netted fascinator and velvet accessories — she actually wore those same pumps one day before with a brand new Erdem dress! Scroll to have a look at Kate’s stylish arrival.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love