On the eve of her 44th birthday, Victoria Beckham hung out with her family in the most relaxed cream suit we’ve ever seen on her — or anyone else, really. While her tailored slacks flared out, her oversize, loose-fitting jacket was a contemporary stand-in for a blazer, surely providing comfort above all else. Victoria has flaunted a lavender pantsuit before, but even those separates felt more streamlined than VB’s new look. The cut of her coat would certainly appeal to a younger crowd — who knew you could pull off a track coat with your work trousers? Ahead, catch another look of the well-accomplished designer‘s sleek ensemble, then shop similar outerwear, which clearly became the main focal point of this special outfit.
The Search Box
- This Is the Most Loved Reformation Dress on the Internet – You Can Buy It in 8 Different Colors!
- 10 Plaid Blazers You'll Never Guess We Uncovered on Amazon – They're Too Good
- Nordstrom Released Hundreds of New Fall Dresses, but These 15 Picks Are Worth Buying
- What to Actually Wear When It's Raining, Pouring, and Sweltering Outside
- These 14 Brand-New Sweaters From Nordstrom Are Everything You Need For Fall