On the eve of her 44th birthday, Victoria Beckham hung out with her family in the most relaxed cream suit we’ve ever seen on her — or anyone else, really. While her tailored slacks flared out, her oversize, loose-fitting jacket was a contemporary stand-in for a blazer, surely providing comfort above all else. Victoria has flaunted a lavender pantsuit before, but even those separates felt more streamlined than VB’s new look. The cut of her coat would certainly appeal to a younger crowd — who knew you could pull off a track coat with your work trousers? Ahead, catch another look of the well-accomplished designer‘s sleek ensemble, then shop similar outerwear, which clearly became the main focal point of this special outfit.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love