On the eve of her 44th birthday, Victoria Beckham hung out with her family in the most relaxed cream suit we’ve ever seen on her — or anyone else, really. While her tailored slacks flared out, her oversize, loose-fitting jacket was a contemporary stand-in for a blazer, surely providing comfort above all else. Victoria has flaunted a lavender pantsuit before, but even those separates felt more streamlined than VB’s new look. The cut of her coat would certainly appeal to a younger crowd — who knew you could pull off a track coat with your work trousers? Ahead, catch another look of the well-accomplished designer‘s sleek ensemble, then shop similar outerwear, which clearly became the main focal point of this special outfit.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle's Royal Ascot Hat Is the Most Glamorous Thing We've Ever Seen
- Princess Diana's Wedding Tiara Was Just Worn For the First Time in Over 20 Years
- Why, Yes, Tiffany Haddish HAS Rocked This Alexander McQueen Gown 4 Different Times
- Hurry and Shop, Because Your Favorite Shoe Brand Is Having a 60% Off Sale!
- 9 Ways to Stop Living the Lazy-Girl Fashion Life and Get Your Act Together