Lady Gaga‘s style is anything but boring. Since making her silver screen debut in A Star Is Born, Gaga has continued to prove that she’s a total style chameleon on the red carpet. She’s worn everything from a Valentino gown that had more pink feathers than a flock of flamingos at the zoo to a Victorian-inspired Alexander McQueen dress that’s worthy of a queen. We’ve decided to take a look back at some of her most eye-catching red carpet moments and, yes, we’ve even included her jaw-dropping meat dress from 2010. Keep reading to relive all of her most memorable red carpet looks through the years ahead.
The Search Box
- I'm Crowning This the Perfect "Sneaker Dress," and I'm Wearing It Nonstop
- 21 Stocking Stuffers Every Fashion Girl Will Obsess Over This Year – All Under $50
- 50 Rose Gold Gifts So Dazzling, It Will Be Hard to Give Them Away
- Get Us a Time Machine, Because We Need to See Britney Spears's Most Iconic Looks in Real Life
- Christmas Came Early! Our Favorite Blogger Dropped a Holiday Dress Collection at Nordstrom