Street style trends are born out of New York Fashion Week, so we like to keep watch for the next big thing. This season, one name reigns supreme: Danse Lente (the words mean “slow dance” in French). The handbag company, which is based in London, quickly landed on fashion girls’ radars thanks to its signature architecture-inspired bags. The designs are logo-less (save for a small inscription of the brand’s name), and they come at an affordable price point. It’s no wonder street style stars decided to rock the brand at Fashion Week — the sleek designs amp up any outfit they’re styled with! We’ll take comfort knowing Danse Lente isn’t going anywhere. Expect the bag to pop back up on the streets of London, Milan, and Paris. Read ahead to get inspired to scoop up one of these satchels for your own rotation.
The Search Box
- 27 Stylish and Comfortable Outfit Ideas For POPSUGAR Play/Ground
- These Are the Best Jeans Ever. Period. End of Discussion.
- OMG – These 11 Irresistible Swimsuits Are Almost Too Good to Be True!
- 11 Sexy Bikinis You NEED This Summer – All on Amazon and Under $13
- As Soon as Olivia Wilde Stepped Out of the Water, All Eyes Were on Her Retro Swimsuit