The young stars of Hollywood gathered on Aug. 12 to join in celebrating the 2018 Teen Choice Awards and they showed up with some eye-catching looks. Chloë Grace Moretz walked the carpet in a long blazer, paired with sparkling shorts and strappy heels. Meghan Trainor also brought the glam in her own glittering, midnight blue suit. Read on to see more of what your favorite stars wore to this year’s TCAs.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love