Asian fashion bloggers are no longer a small, niche group but one of the dominating forces on the influencer scene. Aimee and Dani Song are frequently sitting front row at fashion shows, and ladies like Margaret Zhang are sought after by brands like Louis Vuitton and Uniqlo. These women not only bring their own sense of style to the fashion industry, but their reach also extends deep into the Asian community. They allow us to be part of their worlds and join in on the conversation about diversity in fashion. You probably already follow some of these cool gals, but just in case, we rounded up 12 Asian bloggers you definitely should already follow.
The Search Box
- You Need to Strap Yourself In to See Mindy Kaling's Radical, Wondrous Heels
- Prince Harry Apparently Gave Meghan This $20K Diamond Bracelet on Their Wedding Night
- Kendall Jenner's American Flag Sweater? It's Vintage, Kiddos
- 17 Style Moments That Prove Iskra Lawrence Is a Gift to Us All
- These Outfit Ideas Will Make You Love Your Mules Even More, If That's Possible