Asian fashion bloggers are no longer a small, niche group but one of the dominating forces on the influencer scene. Aimee and Dani Song are frequently sitting front row at fashion shows, and ladies like Margaret Zhang are sought after by brands like Louis Vuitton and Uniqlo. These women not only bring their own sense of style to the fashion industry, but their reach also extends deep into the Asian community. They allow us to be part of their worlds and join in on the conversation about diversity in fashion. You probably already follow some of these cool gals, but just in case, we rounded up 12 Asian bloggers you definitely should already follow.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love