Asian fashion bloggers are no longer a small, niche group but one of the dominating forces on the influencer scene. Aimee and Dani Song are frequently sitting front row at fashion shows, and ladies like Margaret Zhang are sought after by brands like Louis Vuitton and Uniqlo. These women not only bring their own sense of style to the fashion industry, but their reach also extends deep into the Asian community. They allow us to be part of their worlds and join in on the conversation about diversity in fashion. You probably already follow some of these cool gals, but just in case, we rounded up 12 Asian bloggers you definitely should already follow.
The Search Box
- Customers Are Buying This $30 Maxi Dress From Amazon Like Crazy – It Comes in 44 Colors!
- Pledge Allegiance to Sex and the City's Low-Key Style Icon This Halloween: Miranda
- 11 Looks That Prove Kendall Jenner Is Even More Stylish Off the Runway
- Shoe Crazy? Just Wait Till You See the New Fall Releases From Tory Burch
- If You Have a Million Weddings to Attend, We Found 10 Perfect Dresses