From long-sleeve wedding gowns to maxi dress silhouettes, it’s clear modest fashion is on an upward trajectory. And it’s not just dresses that are getting the full-coverage treatment, either — it’s also swimwear. Yup, traditionally skimpy triangle tops and barely-there bottoms are making way for bikinis with sleeves and high-neck one-pieces. The best part is you won’t even need to compromise on the “sexy” factor. Whether you’re looking for something with a little more coverage in the bust, midriff, back, bottoms, or all of the above, there are plenty of sultry options that prove more really can be more this season.
The Search Box
- Have Meghan Markle and Queen Letizia Been Sharing Fashion Tips? All Signs Point to Yes
- Milan Fashion Week Street Style Just Landed – and We Are Here For All the Outfit Inspo
- These Statement Sneakers Are Here to Make Your Wardrobe Sparkle
- 11 Work Tops That Will Make You Excited to Head For the Office – All Under $50
- 15 Times Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Proved That They're 2018's Most Stylish Couple