From long-sleeve wedding gowns to maxi dress silhouettes, it’s clear modest fashion is on an upward trajectory. And it’s not just dresses that are getting the full-coverage treatment, either — it’s also swimwear. Yup, traditionally skimpy triangle tops and barely-there bottoms are making way for bikinis with sleeves and high-neck one-pieces. The best part is you won’t even need to compromise on the “sexy” factor. Whether you’re looking for something with a little more coverage in the bust, midriff, back, bottoms, or all of the above, there are plenty of sultry options that prove more really can be more this season.
The Search Box
- I'm Crowning This the Perfect "Sneaker Dress," and I'm Wearing It Nonstop
- 21 Stocking Stuffers Every Fashion Girl Will Obsess Over This Year – All Under $50
- 50 Rose Gold Gifts So Dazzling, It Will Be Hard to Give Them Away
- Get Us a Time Machine, Because We Need to See Britney Spears's Most Iconic Looks in Real Life
- Christmas Came Early! Our Favorite Blogger Dropped a Holiday Dress Collection at Nordstrom