While we don’t know exactly when Lea Michele’s tying the knot with Zandy Reich, she’s already celebrated with two engagement parties, to which she wore gorgeous blue dresses. The star posted a snap of herself relaxing in the English countryside and enjoying a spa day in a sleek white one-piece. She may or may not have chosen the color since she’s the bride-to-be, but either way, we love how subtle this look would be if you were preparing for a wedding. Forgoing sequins, ruffles, and cutouts, Lea opted for simplicity at its finest, and we’re so on board to shop for a design just like hers.
The Search Box
- Naomi Campbell's Bikini Collection Belongs in a Museum . . . or Maybe Your Closet
- Time to Raid Your Grandmother's Closet! The Cardigan Has Made a Major Comeback
- 25 Comfy New Year's Eve Outfits That Don’t Skimp on Style
- J Lo Just Matched Her Lip Color to Her Neon Heels, as If the Dress Wasn't Enough
- Last-Minute New Year's Eve Dresses You Can Get Just Before the Ball Drops