Meghan Markle had a productive visit to King’s College in London on Wednesday, where she met with university leaders and academics to discuss a range of issues. The Duchess of Sussex dressed for the serious occasion in a simple black dress, but it’s her outwear that she casually draped over the chair behind her that we can’t stop eyeing. Meghan wore a gorgeous, cozy coat by Aritzia’s brand Wilfred, and the pale-pink color complemented her black dress perfectly. The mid-length wool coat features a high neck and buttons, which Meghan showed off as she elegantly draped the coat over her shoulders. This is certainly not the first time Meghan Markle has worn Aritzia, and she makes a strong case for keeping a few of the brand’s basics in your closet. Shop Meghan’s exact $328 coat ahead, and see how she styled it.
The Search Box
- Naomi Campbell's Bikini Collection Belongs in a Museum . . . or Maybe Your Closet
- Time to Raid Your Grandmother's Closet! The Cardigan Has Made a Major Comeback
- 25 Comfy New Year's Eve Outfits That Don’t Skimp on Style
- J Lo Just Matched Her Lip Color to Her Neon Heels, as If the Dress Wasn't Enough
- Last-Minute New Year's Eve Dresses You Can Get Just Before the Ball Drops