Right after the proposal, most brides start tracking down their dream wedding dress. If you don’t have an “It gown” in mind, we suggest you start by checking out the bridal trends. Digesting these new styles will help you determine whether or not you want bows on your dress (maybe?!) and give you a better idea of what to expect from the season’s best. For those getting married in 2019, you have plenty of time to peruse for dresses, and not to worry, we’re here to help. We’ve narrowed down next Spring’s biggest bridal trends to just seven categories. Keep this guide handy the next time you’re shopping for a wedding look.
The Search Box
- 17 Style Moments That Prove Iskra Lawrence Is a Gift to Us All
- These Outfit Ideas Will Make You Love Your Mules Even More, If That's Possible
- It's Official! You Need to Own These 10 Wedges This Summer – All Under $30 on Amazon
- Cherry Print Is Going to Be Everywhere This Summer, and It's Sweet as Heck
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Prove This Dress Style Is the Ultimate Party Look