Right after the proposal, most brides start tracking down their dream wedding dress. If you don’t have an “It gown” in mind, we suggest you start by checking out the bridal trends. Digesting these new styles will help you determine whether or not you want bows on your dress (maybe?!) and give you a better idea of what to expect from the season’s best. For those getting married in 2019, you have plenty of time to peruse for dresses, and not to worry, we’re here to help. We’ve narrowed down next Spring’s biggest bridal trends to just seven categories. Keep this guide handy the next time you’re shopping for a wedding look.
The Search Box
- 9 Holiday-Ready Skirts Designed by One of the Coolest Fashion Bloggers on the Internet
- Win $2,500 to Neiman Marcus Plus the POPSUGAR Must Have x Neiman Marcus Box!
- The Wait Is Over! Shop 37 On-Trend Heels Every Fashion Girl Needs For the Holidays
- I Found a Denim Jumpsuit So Versatile and Flattering, I Could Wear It Every Single Day
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays