Right after the proposal, most brides start tracking down their dream wedding dress. If you don’t have an “It gown” in mind, we suggest you start by checking out the bridal trends. Digesting these new styles will help you determine whether or not you want bows on your dress (maybe?!) and give you a better idea of what to expect from the season’s best. For those getting married in 2019, you have plenty of time to peruse for dresses, and not to worry, we’re here to help. We’ve narrowed down next Spring’s biggest bridal trends to just seven categories. Keep this guide handy the next time you’re shopping for a wedding look.
The Search Box
- Customers Are Buying This $30 Maxi Dress From Amazon Like Crazy – It Comes in 44 Colors!
- Pledge Allegiance to Sex and the City's Low-Key Style Icon This Halloween: Miranda
- 11 Looks That Prove Kendall Jenner Is Even More Stylish Off the Runway
- Shoe Crazy? Just Wait Till You See the New Fall Releases From Tory Burch
- If You Have a Million Weddings to Attend, We Found 10 Perfect Dresses