With a theme that focused on Rei Kawakubo‘s inimitable, over-the-top designs for Comme des Garcons, 2017’s Met Gala red carpet was filled to the brim with jaw-dropping looks. Cohost Katy Perry‘s wardrobe was costume-like to begin with, and what fun would it be if the supermodels, designers, and stars didn’t follow in her footsteps? Remind yourself of everyone who showed up to the ball in 2017, then check out what to expect from this year’s Met Gala.
The Search Box
- I Found a Denim Jumpsuit So Versatile and Flattering, I Could Wear It Every Single Day
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays
- Meghan Markle's $245 Summer Sandals Already Have a Wait List
- Megan Just Wore Reformation, Proving She Is Definitely the Coolest Royal Around
- Meghan Markle Wore Sneakers to a Royal Event For the First Time, and We Need Our Own Pair