With a theme that focused on Rei Kawakubo‘s inimitable, over-the-top designs for Comme des Garcons, 2017’s Met Gala red carpet was filled to the brim with jaw-dropping looks. Cohost Katy Perry‘s wardrobe was costume-like to begin with, and what fun would it be if the supermodels, designers, and stars didn’t follow in her footsteps? Remind yourself of everyone who showed up to the ball in 2017, then check out what to expect from this year’s Met Gala.
The Search Box
- Customers Are Buying This $30 Maxi Dress From Amazon Like Crazy – It Comes in 44 Colors!
- Pledge Allegiance to Sex and the City's Low-Key Style Icon This Halloween: Miranda
- 11 Looks That Prove Kendall Jenner Is Even More Stylish Off the Runway
- Shoe Crazy? Just Wait Till You See the New Fall Releases From Tory Burch
- If You Have a Million Weddings to Attend, We Found 10 Perfect Dresses