With a theme that focused on Rei Kawakubo‘s inimitable, over-the-top designs for Comme des Garcons, 2017’s Met Gala red carpet was filled to the brim with jaw-dropping looks. Cohost Katy Perry‘s wardrobe was costume-like to begin with, and what fun would it be if the supermodels, designers, and stars didn’t follow in her footsteps? Remind yourself of everyone who showed up to the ball in 2017, then check out what to expect from this year’s Met Gala.
The Search Box
- You Need to Strap Yourself In to See Mindy Kaling's Radical, Wondrous Heels
- Prince Harry Apparently Gave Meghan This $20K Diamond Bracelet on Their Wedding Night
- Kendall Jenner's American Flag Sweater? It's Vintage, Kiddos
- 17 Style Moments That Prove Iskra Lawrence Is a Gift to Us All
- These Outfit Ideas Will Make You Love Your Mules Even More, If That's Possible