Our Tuesday night got a style upgrade thanks to the red carpet at the American Music Awards. Performers, presenters, and nominees embraced the creative dress code with a lineup of looks that have one thing in common: they’re a reflection of the women wearing them. In each case, personal style is what sets these arrivals apart from the rest, so you know that’s Jennifer Lopez when you see her sexy, fuchsia gown or recognize Tracee Ellis Ross immediately in a quirky-cool pantsuit. Like the seasons before it, this red carpet is a place to make a splashy entrance and have fun with your look — these seven women show us how it’s done.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100