Can’t afford a tropical vacation this Summer? Don’t worry, we’ve got the next best thing: dressing like you’re on one. If you’re looking to channel some beachy vibes, turn to the seashell trend. Shells are a common motif for Summer, but this season, they’re not just popping up on nails or jewelry (although there’s still plenty of that). They’re also making their way onto clothing and accessory pieces, with actual seashells and shell shapes accenting everything from t-shirts to sandals to handbags. Yup, even those puka shells from the ’00s. Whether you are after a subtle and sophisticated effect or want to go full-on boho babe, keep reading to discover something worth shelling out for (see what we did there?).
The Search Box
- 9 Holiday-Ready Skirts Designed by One of the Coolest Fashion Bloggers on the Internet
- Win $2,500 to Neiman Marcus Plus the POPSUGAR Must Have x Neiman Marcus Box!
- The Wait Is Over! Shop 37 On-Trend Heels Every Fashion Girl Needs For the Holidays
- I Found a Denim Jumpsuit So Versatile and Flattering, I Could Wear It Every Single Day
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays