Can’t afford a tropical vacation this Summer? Don’t worry, we’ve got the next best thing: dressing like you’re on one. If you’re looking to channel some beachy vibes, turn to the seashell trend. Shells are a common motif for Summer, but this season, they’re not just popping up on nails or jewelry (although there’s still plenty of that). They’re also making their way onto clothing and accessory pieces, with actual seashells and shell shapes accenting everything from t-shirts to sandals to handbags. Yup, even those puka shells from the ’00s. Whether you are after a subtle and sophisticated effect or want to go full-on boho babe, keep reading to discover something worth shelling out for (see what we did there?).
The Search Box
- Love Discounts? I'm a Professional Shopper, and I Found the 14 Best Sale Items on the Internet
- This Closet Staple Is Back and Better Than Ever, Just in Time For Fall
- In Case You Didn't Know, Meghan Markle Can Pull Off Any Neckline, and Here's Proof
- These Are the Boots That Will Look Best With Your New Fall Jeans
- Ariana Grande Released Her Sweetener Merch – and There's Even a Tie-Dye Face Mask