Can’t afford a tropical vacation this Summer? Don’t worry, we’ve got the next best thing: dressing like you’re on one. If you’re looking to channel some beachy vibes, turn to the seashell trend. Shells are a common motif for Summer, but this season, they’re not just popping up on nails or jewelry (although there’s still plenty of that). They’re also making their way onto clothing and accessory pieces, with actual seashells and shell shapes accenting everything from t-shirts to sandals to handbags. Yup, even those puka shells from the ’00s. Whether you are after a subtle and sophisticated effect or want to go full-on boho babe, keep reading to discover something worth shelling out for (see what we did there?).
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle's Royal Ascot Hat Is the Most Glamorous Thing We've Ever Seen
- Princess Diana's Wedding Tiara Was Just Worn For the First Time in Over 20 Years
- Why, Yes, Tiffany Haddish HAS Rocked This Alexander McQueen Gown 4 Different Times
- Hurry and Shop, Because Your Favorite Shoe Brand Is Having a 60% Off Sale!
- 9 Ways to Stop Living the Lazy-Girl Fashion Life and Get Your Act Together