Selena Gomez stepped out at WE Day California in LA to celebrate young influencers, many of whom are probably fans. She dressed somewhat casually for the occasion, opting for a lightweight wrap dress and some layered necklaces. But Selena’s design came to midi length, so she could show off her absurdly cool shoes. Selena has worn structural heels before, but these suede pumps have got her standing on what’s basically a stack of three marbles. It’s safe to say art deco heels are a standout trend this season, and we’re not surprised Selena’s on board. Of course, if Selena’s look excites you like it does us, you’ll want to shop footwear in similar shapes and colors. Read on to do just that.
The Search Box
- 17 Style Moments That Prove Iskra Lawrence Is a Gift to Us All
- These Outfit Ideas Will Make You Love Your Mules Even More, If That's Possible
- It's Official! You Need to Own These 10 Wedges This Summer – All Under $30 on Amazon
- Cherry Print Is Going to Be Everywhere This Summer, and It's Sweet as Heck
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Prove This Dress Style Is the Ultimate Party Look