Selena Gomez stepped out at WE Day California in LA to celebrate young influencers, many of whom are probably fans. She dressed somewhat casually for the occasion, opting for a lightweight wrap dress and some layered necklaces. But Selena’s design came to midi length, so she could show off her absurdly cool shoes. Selena has worn structural heels before, but these suede pumps have got her standing on what’s basically a stack of three marbles. It’s safe to say art deco heels are a standout trend this season, and we’re not surprised Selena’s on board. Of course, if Selena’s look excites you like it does us, you’ll want to shop footwear in similar shapes and colors. Read on to do just that.
The Search Box
- 9 Holiday-Ready Skirts Designed by One of the Coolest Fashion Bloggers on the Internet
- Win $2,500 to Neiman Marcus Plus the POPSUGAR Must Have x Neiman Marcus Box!
- The Wait Is Over! Shop 37 On-Trend Heels Every Fashion Girl Needs For the Holidays
- I Found a Denim Jumpsuit So Versatile and Flattering, I Could Wear It Every Single Day
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays