Selena Gomez stepped out at WE Day California in LA to celebrate young influencers, many of whom are probably fans. She dressed somewhat casually for the occasion, opting for a lightweight wrap dress and some layered necklaces. But Selena’s design came to midi length, so she could show off her absurdly cool shoes. Selena has worn structural heels before, but these suede pumps have got her standing on what’s basically a stack of three marbles. It’s safe to say art deco heels are a standout trend this season, and we’re not surprised Selena’s on board. Of course, if Selena’s look excites you like it does us, you’ll want to shop footwear in similar shapes and colors. Read on to do just that.
The Search Box
- Customers Are Buying This $30 Maxi Dress From Amazon Like Crazy – It Comes in 44 Colors!
- Pledge Allegiance to Sex and the City's Low-Key Style Icon This Halloween: Miranda
- 11 Looks That Prove Kendall Jenner Is Even More Stylish Off the Runway
- Shoe Crazy? Just Wait Till You See the New Fall Releases From Tory Burch
- If You Have a Million Weddings to Attend, We Found 10 Perfect Dresses