To many, Fashion Week is all about the clothes, but after many seasons in the industry, we know that it’s also about the handful of moments that make us whip out our phones for the ‘gram. Need some examples? For starters, Cardi B sat down next to Vogue‘s editor in chief, Anna Wintour, and the internet couldn’t stop buzzing about how legendary it was. (What exactly were they talking about?) Curve model Ashley Graham made history by opening her first ever fashion show, and we’re just getting started. Read on to see some of the most talked-about moments from the Fall 2018 season.
The Search Box
- 11 Stars Who Wore Their Time's Up Pin With Pride at the BAFTA Awards
- Angelina Jolie's Dress Looked Like Any Other Black Gown – and Then She Took Her Shawl Off
- Lupita Nyong'o's Red Carpet Style Proves 1 Thing: She's the Queen of Color!
- Stars Make Another Powerful Statement on the BAFTA Awards Red Carpet
- Iskra Lawrence's Bikini Is the Type to Make You Smile Wide With Your Eyes Closed