To many, Fashion Week is all about the clothes, but after many seasons in the industry, we know that it’s also about the handful of moments that make us whip out our phones for the ‘gram. Need some examples? For starters, Cardi B sat down next to Vogue‘s editor in chief, Anna Wintour, and the internet couldn’t stop buzzing about how legendary it was. (What exactly were they talking about?) Curve model Ashley Graham made history by opening her first ever fashion show, and we’re just getting started. Read on to see some of the most talked-about moments from the Fall 2018 season.
The Search Box
- 30 Ways You Can Upgrade Your Work Wardrobe For Less Than $50
- We've Scoured the Internet For This Week's Best Sale Finds
- Blake Lively Is Not Here For Your "Double Standard" Comments About Wearing a Pantsuit
- Emma Stone Shimmered Down the Red Carpet in Her Metallic Givenchy Gown
- How Long Does Marijuana (Weeds) Stay In Your System?