Princess Eugenie has worn countless pairs of memorable shoes on the street. She seems to like these black glove pumps, which are simple, and she’s slipped into tall braided wedges before, so why are we so surprised that she opted for towering Charlotte Olympia peep-toe heels on her special day? The satin design matched impeccably with Eugenie’s Peter Pilotto gown, and they peeked out from under the hem of her dress as she walked down the steps following her ceremony. If you look closely, you can just make out the tip of the block heel. As fashion girls who can visualize a classic Charlotte Olympia silhouette right away, there’s no denying these shoes must’ve been at least a few inches. Quite impressive, considering the volume of Eugenie’s floor-sweeping dress, no? Scroll for a closer look!
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love