Princess Eugenie has worn countless pairs of memorable shoes on the street. She seems to like these black glove pumps, which are simple, and she’s slipped into tall braided wedges before, so why are we so surprised that she opted for towering Charlotte Olympia peep-toe heels on her special day? The satin design matched impeccably with Eugenie’s Peter Pilotto gown, and they peeked out from under the hem of her dress as she walked down the steps following her ceremony. If you look closely, you can just make out the tip of the block heel. As fashion girls who can visualize a classic Charlotte Olympia silhouette right away, there’s no denying these shoes must’ve been at least a few inches. Quite impressive, considering the volume of Eugenie’s floor-sweeping dress, no? Scroll for a closer look!
The Search Box
- Jennifer Lopez Is a Walking Winter Wonderland in This Sexy All-White Outfit
- Gigi Hadid's Orange Blazer Is Literally Being Help Together by Just 1 Button
- If You're Looking For Luck in 2018, Pay Attention to Your Underwear
- Ditch the Dress – These 16 Stylish Rompers Are Perfect For Your Holiday Party
- The Designers You've Been Coveting Are Finally on Sale, Just in Time For the Holidays