There’s a whole roster of designers rumored to be creating Princess Eugenie’s wedding gown, but we’ve curated a list of the brands she wears most often. There are a few contemporary labels, like Whistles and Alice + Olivia, that Princess Eugenie shops for daytime dresses, and when it comes to wardrobe staples (think blazers and pumps), she clearly has her eyes peeled for anything Zara. While she is definitely the type of royal to repeat a favorite design and has done so on numerous occasions, these are the fashion houses Eugenie is so obviously excited about collecting from. In other words, she owns multiple pieces and she wears them proudly!
The Search Box
- Naomi Campbell's Bikini Collection Belongs in a Museum . . . or Maybe Your Closet
- Time to Raid Your Grandmother's Closet! The Cardigan Has Made a Major Comeback
- 25 Comfy New Year's Eve Outfits That Don’t Skimp on Style
- J Lo Just Matched Her Lip Color to Her Neon Heels, as If the Dress Wasn't Enough
- Last-Minute New Year's Eve Dresses You Can Get Just Before the Ball Drops