Please, hold our things while we catch our breath. Naomi Campbell‘s entrance at Princess Eugenie’s wedding left us gasping for air. I mean, is there any other guest who dazzled quite this much? While Cara Delevingne’s tuxedo was edgy indeed, Naomi’s Ralph & Russo Couture outfit, lined with devoré ostrich feathers and a cape — yes, a cape! — was glamorous. Naomi added her own special touches with black tights, leather gloves, a top handle bag, and a diamond choker that matched the crystal stones woven onto her look. Even the motion of reaching for her hat, just to keep it intact in the wind, appeared to be a high fashion pose. Why no, Naomi needs no vibrant color to brighten our day. As far as we’re concerned, she could’ve been walking down a runway.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love