Please, hold our things while we catch our breath. Naomi Campbell‘s entrance at Princess Eugenie’s wedding left us gasping for air. I mean, is there any other guest who dazzled quite this much? While Cara Delevingne’s tuxedo was edgy indeed, Naomi’s Ralph & Russo Couture outfit, lined with devoré ostrich feathers and a cape — yes, a cape! — was glamorous. Naomi added her own special touches with black tights, leather gloves, a top handle bag, and a diamond choker that matched the crystal stones woven onto her look. Even the motion of reaching for her hat, just to keep it intact in the wind, appeared to be a high fashion pose. Why no, Naomi needs no vibrant color to brighten our day. As far as we’re concerned, she could’ve been walking down a runway.
The Search Box
- Jennifer Lopez Is a Walking Winter Wonderland in This Sexy All-White Outfit
- Gigi Hadid's Orange Blazer Is Literally Being Help Together by Just 1 Button
- If You're Looking For Luck in 2018, Pay Attention to Your Underwear
- Ditch the Dress – These 16 Stylish Rompers Are Perfect For Your Holiday Party
- The Designers You've Been Coveting Are Finally on Sale, Just in Time For the Holidays