Of all the Fashion Week destinations, we most look forward to the whimsy and romance that dominates the dress code in Milan. If the fashion set is feeling any less enthused about the gauntlet of shows now that New York and London are behind them, you’d never know it from the looks of things. Bright and cheerful, bold and trendsetting, these women are dressed to rival the runways. Just take a peek at the street style thus far for the proof.
The Search Box
- Meghan's Floral Midi Dress Will Have You Pondering If You're Brave Enough For Bare Legs in Winter
- Hate Wearing Heels on NYE? Swap Them Out For These New Silver Adidas Sneakers
- I Never Liked This Popular Winter Trend, Until I Tried This Coat
- When We're Traveling, We Need the Biggest Bag Imaginable, and We're Not Sorry About It
- Emily VanCamp's Custom-Made Wedding Gown Was Just as Classic as It Was Beautiful