Of all the Fashion Week destinations, we most look forward to the whimsy and romance that dominates the dress code in Milan. If the fashion set is feeling any less enthused about the gauntlet of shows now that New York and London are behind them, you’d never know it from the looks of things. Bright and cheerful, bold and trendsetting, these women are dressed to rival the runways. Just take a peek at the street style thus far for the proof.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love