Melania Trump and the president hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife, Akie, at Mar-a-Lago, and the trip culminated with a fancy dinner. The couples celebrated in a gold-lacquered ballroom, and Melania took the spotlight in a white bead embellished fit-and-flare that came to the knee. She showed off her dazzling Christian Louboutin glitter pumps ($775), which came in a sugar-pink shade and highlighted the glitzy adornments on her dress. It was clear as she made her way to the dinner table these shoes were made to be seen, photographed, and admired by all. Ahead, you can shop the first lady’s exact pair, along with similar options.
The Search Box
- Customers Are Buying This $30 Maxi Dress From Amazon Like Crazy – It Comes in 44 Colors!
- Pledge Allegiance to Sex and the City's Low-Key Style Icon This Halloween: Miranda
- 11 Looks That Prove Kendall Jenner Is Even More Stylish Off the Runway
- Shoe Crazy? Just Wait Till You See the New Fall Releases From Tory Burch
- If You Have a Million Weddings to Attend, We Found 10 Perfect Dresses