Melania Trump and the president hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife, Akie, at Mar-a-Lago, and the trip culminated with a fancy dinner. The couples celebrated in a gold-lacquered ballroom, and Melania took the spotlight in a white bead embellished fit-and-flare that came to the knee. She showed off her dazzling Christian Louboutin glitter pumps ($775), which came in a sugar-pink shade and highlighted the glitzy adornments on her dress. It was clear as she made her way to the dinner table these shoes were made to be seen, photographed, and admired by all. Ahead, you can shop the first lady’s exact pair, along with similar options.
The Search Box
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays
- Meghan Markle's $245 Summer Sandals Already Have a Wait List
- Megan Just Wore Reformation, Proving She Is Definitely the Coolest Royal Around
- Meghan Markle Wore Sneakers to a Royal Event For the First Time, and We Need Our Own Pair
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites