Melania Trump and the president hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife, Akie, at Mar-a-Lago, and the trip culminated with a fancy dinner. The couples celebrated in a gold-lacquered ballroom, and Melania took the spotlight in a white bead embellished fit-and-flare that came to the knee. She showed off her dazzling Christian Louboutin glitter pumps ($775), which came in a sugar-pink shade and highlighted the glitzy adornments on her dress. It was clear as she made her way to the dinner table these shoes were made to be seen, photographed, and admired by all. Ahead, you can shop the first lady’s exact pair, along with similar options.
The Search Box
- 17 Style Moments That Prove Iskra Lawrence Is a Gift to Us All
- These Outfit Ideas Will Make You Love Your Mules Even More, If That's Possible
- It's Official! You Need to Own These 10 Wedges This Summer – All Under $30 on Amazon
- Cherry Print Is Going to Be Everywhere This Summer, and It's Sweet as Heck
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Prove This Dress Style Is the Ultimate Party Look