When Kourtney Kardashian stepped out in Los Angeles, she was modeling the latest trend: a throwback to the ’80s. While you could use tights, patent, kitten-heel booties, and a pouf-sleeved work blazer to achieve this look, Kourtney’s two separates — a denim jumpsuit with exaggerated shoulders and white mules — felt effortless and looked fresh. With the addition of a miniature chain-strap purse, Kourtney showed us the way to work an iconic style in a breeze, and it starts with such a darn simple pairing. Ahead, check out Kourtney’s smart ensemble, then shop her quick essentials.
The Search Box
- Taylor Swift Wore a Snakeskin Bag Precisely 2 Years After Kim Kardashian Called Her a Snake
- Jennifer Lopez's Figure-Hugging Striped Dress Is a Home Run in Our Book, OK?
- If Nick Jonas Isn't Checking Out Priyanka Chopra's Pants, the Boy Must Be Blind
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Found the Sexiest Tops to Wear in the Summer, and They Only Cost $33!
- This Blogger Created a Stylish-as-Hell Swimsuit Line Because "They Didn't Make It in My Size"