When Kourtney Kardashian stepped out in Los Angeles, she was modeling the latest trend: a throwback to the ’80s. While you could use tights, patent, kitten-heel booties, and a pouf-sleeved work blazer to achieve this look, Kourtney’s two separates — a denim jumpsuit with exaggerated shoulders and white mules — felt effortless and looked fresh. With the addition of a miniature chain-strap purse, Kourtney showed us the way to work an iconic style in a breeze, and it starts with such a darn simple pairing. Ahead, check out Kourtney’s smart ensemble, then shop her quick essentials.
The Search Box
- 30 Ways You Can Upgrade Your Work Wardrobe For Less Than $50
- We've Scoured the Internet For This Week's Best Sale Finds
- Blake Lively Is Not Here For Your "Double Standard" Comments About Wearing a Pantsuit
- Emma Stone Shimmered Down the Red Carpet in Her Metallic Givenchy Gown
- How Long Does Marijuana (Weeds) Stay In Your System?