When Kourtney Kardashian stepped out in Los Angeles, she was modeling the latest trend: a throwback to the ’80s. While you could use tights, patent, kitten-heel booties, and a pouf-sleeved work blazer to achieve this look, Kourtney’s two separates — a denim jumpsuit with exaggerated shoulders and white mules — felt effortless and looked fresh. With the addition of a miniature chain-strap purse, Kourtney showed us the way to work an iconic style in a breeze, and it starts with such a darn simple pairing. Ahead, check out Kourtney’s smart ensemble, then shop her quick essentials.
The Search Box
- Check Your Pulse – Kylie Jenner's Sexy Swimsuits Will Make Your Heart Skip a Beat
- We're Surprised These Sexy Met Gala Dresses Didn't Burn a Hole in the Red Carpet
- 11 Pretty Dresses You Can Wear to a Wedding and Everywhere Else in Life
- Take a Deep Breath: This Is the Starting Cost to Re-Create Meghan Markle's Engagement Ring
- Here's an Instant Outfit to Go With Your Margarita on Cinco de Mayo