When Kourtney Kardashian stepped out in Los Angeles, she was modeling the latest trend: a throwback to the ’80s. While you could use tights, patent, kitten-heel booties, and a pouf-sleeved work blazer to achieve this look, Kourtney’s two separates — a denim jumpsuit with exaggerated shoulders and white mules — felt effortless and looked fresh. With the addition of a miniature chain-strap purse, Kourtney showed us the way to work an iconic style in a breeze, and it starts with such a darn simple pairing. Ahead, check out Kourtney’s smart ensemble, then shop her quick essentials.
The Search Box
- 11 Stars Who Wore Their Time's Up Pin With Pride at the BAFTA Awards
- Angelina Jolie's Dress Looked Like Any Other Black Gown – and Then She Took Her Shawl Off
- Lupita Nyong'o's Red Carpet Style Proves 1 Thing: She's the Queen of Color!
- Stars Make Another Powerful Statement on the BAFTA Awards Red Carpet
- Iskra Lawrence's Bikini Is the Type to Make You Smile Wide With Your Eyes Closed