When Kourtney Kardashian stepped out in Los Angeles, she was modeling the latest trend: a throwback to the ’80s. While you could use tights, patent, kitten-heel booties, and a pouf-sleeved work blazer to achieve this look, Kourtney’s two separates — a denim jumpsuit with exaggerated shoulders and white mules — felt effortless and looked fresh. With the addition of a miniature chain-strap purse, Kourtney showed us the way to work an iconic style in a breeze, and it starts with such a darn simple pairing. Ahead, check out Kourtney’s smart ensemble, then shop her quick essentials.
The Search Box
- I'm Crowning This the Perfect "Sneaker Dress," and I'm Wearing It Nonstop
- 21 Stocking Stuffers Every Fashion Girl Will Obsess Over This Year – All Under $50
- 50 Rose Gold Gifts So Dazzling, It Will Be Hard to Give Them Away
- Get Us a Time Machine, Because We Need to See Britney Spears's Most Iconic Looks in Real Life
- Christmas Came Early! Our Favorite Blogger Dropped a Holiday Dress Collection at Nordstrom