If HR forgot to share the dress code memo with you when you were hired, don’t worry. We created one for you. Ahead, you’ll find a list of nine items you should never pull out on a “school day” and the proper substitutions for what to wear instead. This guide should span across all types of offices, from the ultrastrict to the more laid-back. If you’re in a pickle because you have plans for after your 9-to-5, we’ve also got a little something for those looking to transition. But when you leave the house coffee in hand and your destination is your desk, we urge you to shy away from the following pieces. NBD, just save them for the weekend.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100