When Pippa Middleton and her longtime boyfriend James Matthews got engaged, the news came with an incredibly special ring. It didn’t take long for Pippa to step out and show off her diamond sparkler, a square-cut stone that shines even brighter in the sun. While Pippa wore a classic eyelet sundress when she made an appearance in London — accessorizing with simple studded sandals, a crossbody bag, and pearl earrings — her new jewel was the opposite of basic. Read on to zoom in on the unique ring that’s since played up many a pretty dress and casual jeans, then look back at her gorgeous Giles Deacon wedding gown.
The Search Box
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays
- Meghan Markle's $245 Summer Sandals Already Have a Wait List
- Megan Just Wore Reformation, Proving She Is Definitely the Coolest Royal Around
- Meghan Markle Wore Sneakers to a Royal Event For the First Time, and We Need Our Own Pair
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites