When Pippa Middleton and her longtime boyfriend James Matthews got engaged, the news came with an incredibly special ring. It didn’t take long for Pippa to step out and show off her diamond sparkler, a square-cut stone that shines even brighter in the sun. While Pippa wore a classic eyelet sundress when she made an appearance in London — accessorizing with simple studded sandals, a crossbody bag, and pearl earrings — her new jewel was the opposite of basic. Read on to zoom in on the unique ring that’s since played up many a pretty dress and casual jeans, then look back at her gorgeous Giles Deacon wedding gown.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle's Royal Ascot Hat Is the Most Glamorous Thing We've Ever Seen
- Princess Diana's Wedding Tiara Was Just Worn For the First Time in Over 20 Years
- Why, Yes, Tiffany Haddish HAS Rocked This Alexander McQueen Gown 4 Different Times
- Hurry and Shop, Because Your Favorite Shoe Brand Is Having a 60% Off Sale!
- 9 Ways to Stop Living the Lazy-Girl Fashion Life and Get Your Act Together