When Pippa Middleton and her longtime boyfriend James Matthews got engaged, the news came with an incredibly special ring. It didn’t take long for Pippa to step out and show off her diamond sparkler, a square-cut stone that shines even brighter in the sun. While Pippa wore a classic eyelet sundress when she made an appearance in London — accessorizing with simple studded sandals, a crossbody bag, and pearl earrings — her new jewel was the opposite of basic. Read on to zoom in on the unique ring that’s since played up many a pretty dress and casual jeans, then look back at her gorgeous Giles Deacon wedding gown.
The Search Box
- Love Discounts? I'm a Professional Shopper, and I Found the 14 Best Sale Items on the Internet
- This Closet Staple Is Back and Better Than Ever, Just in Time For Fall
- In Case You Didn't Know, Meghan Markle Can Pull Off Any Neckline, and Here's Proof
- These Are the Boots That Will Look Best With Your New Fall Jeans
- Ariana Grande Released Her Sweetener Merch – and There's Even a Tie-Dye Face Mask