This Cinco de Mayo, we’re dressing subtly festive and choosing colorful items that we can wear all through the Summer, not just on May 5. We’d feel just dandy rocking any of the items ahead margarita in hand. Ahead, you’ll find bright stripes, vibrant patterns, some Mexican-inspired embroidery, and bohemian prints splashed on easy, breezy looks. Scoop up your favorite stuff, and get ready to party.
The Search Box
- No, Julia Roberts Doesn't Have a Twin, but Her Stylist Might as Well Be
- Meghan's Glamorous Look in Fiji Features Something Borrowed and Something Blue
- Meghan Markle Gave a Sweet Nod to Her Royal In-Laws With Her Jewelry in Fiji
- 25 Cool Sneakers That Beat Every Other Gift on Our Wishlists
- Your Favorite Blogger Just Dropped the Dreamiest Shoe Line – Now at Nordstrom