This Cinco de Mayo, we’re dressing subtly festive and choosing colorful items that we can wear all through the Summer, not just on May 5. We’d feel just dandy rocking any of the items ahead margarita in hand. Ahead, you’ll find bright stripes, vibrant patterns, some Mexican-inspired embroidery, and bohemian prints splashed on easy, breezy looks. Scoop up your favorite stuff, and get ready to party.
The Search Box
- You Need to Strap Yourself In to See Mindy Kaling's Radical, Wondrous Heels
- Prince Harry Apparently Gave Meghan This $20K Diamond Bracelet on Their Wedding Night
- Kendall Jenner's American Flag Sweater? It's Vintage, Kiddos
- 17 Style Moments That Prove Iskra Lawrence Is a Gift to Us All
- These Outfit Ideas Will Make You Love Your Mules Even More, If That's Possible