Leave it to Gwyneth Paltrow to heat up our gloomy weekday with a steamy cover for WSJ. Magazine. It had us dreaming of warmer days full of pristine sandy beaches, palm trees, and piña coladas. During the shoot, Gwyn showed off her toned abs in three different bikinis, my personal favorite being the cropped Miu Miu sweater paired with striped bikini bottoms. She also wore a yellow two-piece that featured lace detailing, posed underwater wearing another orange bikini, (Can we just take a second to appreciate that underwater shot?!) and stood in the sprinklers wearing a tangerine sweater with matching swimsuit bottoms. Keep reading to have a look at the gorgeous cover story and buy similar swimsuits for your next getaway ahead.
The Search Box
- Naomi Campbell's Bikini Collection Belongs in a Museum . . . or Maybe Your Closet
- Time to Raid Your Grandmother's Closet! The Cardigan Has Made a Major Comeback
- 25 Comfy New Year's Eve Outfits That Don’t Skimp on Style
- J Lo Just Matched Her Lip Color to Her Neon Heels, as If the Dress Wasn't Enough
- Last-Minute New Year's Eve Dresses You Can Get Just Before the Ball Drops