Leave it to Carrie Underwood bring Old Hollywood glamour to the American Music Awards. The singer, who’s pregnant with her second child with husband Mike Fisher, looked absolutely beautiful on the red carpet. For her big night out, Carrie embraced the Fall weather in a stunning velvet gown. It featured a dreamy celestial pattern across the bodice and she bared some skin with the dress’s thigh-high slit and cutout sleeves. Keep reading to get a closer look.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100