Cara Delevingne didn’t mind anybody’s dress code when she showed up to Princess Eugenie’s wedding in a tuxedo. But not just any tuxedo — Cara’s had a satin waist belt affixed to match with the trim on her cropped trousers, and her buzzy printed tie polished things off, fastened pristinely around the collar of her white blouse. Cara stood tall in her top hat and stilettos that came complete with a diamond heel. Are you tired yet from digesting what we consider to be the best outfit at the ceremony? Didn’t think so. Read on to see Cara arriving with editor Derek Blasberg and completely owning this darn show.
The Search Box
- Jennifer Lopez Is a Walking Winter Wonderland in This Sexy All-White Outfit
- Gigi Hadid's Orange Blazer Is Literally Being Help Together by Just 1 Button
- If You're Looking For Luck in 2018, Pay Attention to Your Underwear
- Ditch the Dress – These 16 Stylish Rompers Are Perfect For Your Holiday Party
- The Designers You've Been Coveting Are Finally on Sale, Just in Time For the Holidays