Cara Delevingne didn’t mind anybody’s dress code when she showed up to Princess Eugenie’s wedding in a tuxedo. But not just any tuxedo — Cara’s had a satin waist belt affixed to match with the trim on her cropped trousers, and her buzzy printed tie polished things off, fastened pristinely around the collar of her white blouse. Cara stood tall in her top hat and stilettos that came complete with a diamond heel. Are you tired yet from digesting what we consider to be the best outfit at the ceremony? Didn’t think so. Read on to see Cara arriving with editor Derek Blasberg and completely owning this darn show.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love