If we owned Ashley Olsen‘s dress, it’d be the type we’d plan to wear on Saturday, gradually growing more and more stoked to put it on each day of the work week. Ashley wore it to attend The United States’ To The Rescue! Los Angeles Gala pairing it perfectly with simple patent leather pumps. The chiffon piece, which featured a subtle graphic print and gold beads that seemed to be dripping off the edges, lent her glow at the party as she posed gracefully for the cameras. Ahead, you can catch another glimpse of the gorgeous design and shop a bunch of similar silhouettes we found, all of which were definitely made to impress.
The Search Box
- Customers Are Buying This $30 Maxi Dress From Amazon Like Crazy – It Comes in 44 Colors!
- Pledge Allegiance to Sex and the City's Low-Key Style Icon This Halloween: Miranda
- 11 Looks That Prove Kendall Jenner Is Even More Stylish Off the Runway
- Shoe Crazy? Just Wait Till You See the New Fall Releases From Tory Burch
- If You Have a Million Weddings to Attend, We Found 10 Perfect Dresses