If we owned Ashley Olsen‘s dress, it’d be the type we’d plan to wear on Saturday, gradually growing more and more stoked to put it on each day of the work week. Ashley wore it to attend The United States’ To The Rescue! Los Angeles Gala pairing it perfectly with simple patent leather pumps. The chiffon piece, which featured a subtle graphic print and gold beads that seemed to be dripping off the edges, lent her glow at the party as she posed gracefully for the cameras. Ahead, you can catch another glimpse of the gorgeous design and shop a bunch of similar silhouettes we found, all of which were definitely made to impress.
The Search Box
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays
- Meghan Markle's $245 Summer Sandals Already Have a Wait List
- Megan Just Wore Reformation, Proving She Is Definitely the Coolest Royal Around
- Meghan Markle Wore Sneakers to a Royal Event For the First Time, and We Need Our Own Pair
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites