At Balenciaga’s Spring 2019 show in Paris, it was the set, designed by Jon Rafman, that caught our eye at first. The immersive, digital tunnel, which changed from an old-school computer screen, to lava, to elaborate shapes and more, perfectly complemented the simple, structured pieces that later came down the runway. Under the creative direction of Demna Gvasalia, the designs were mostly a mix of strong, square shoulders, loose jumpsuits, and 3D tailoring, while colors included neutrals with pops of electric shades and fun (sometimes Eiffel Tower) prints. It’s also worth zooming in on the details, ahead, because the heart-shaped sunglasses and multi-buckle heels are worth a closer look.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100