Ashley Graham turned heads at the Vogue Forces Fashion Conference in a neon knit dress. The supermodel was spotted in the figure-hugging outfit that was straight off of the runway from Prabal Gurung’s empowering Spring 2019 collection. Her dress featured pops of neon green, pink, yellow, complete with a white collar. Clearly, Ashley was feelin’ her in this number (as she rightly should) because she broke out into a dance as she left Milk Studios in New York. While her sweater dress isn’t available at the moment, you can shop similar versions for your Fall wardrobe ahead.
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love