Ashley Graham turned heads at the Vogue Forces Fashion Conference in a neon knit dress. The supermodel was spotted in the figure-hugging outfit that was straight off of the runway from Prabal Gurung’s empowering Spring 2019 collection. Her dress featured pops of neon green, pink, yellow, complete with a white collar. Clearly, Ashley was feelin’ her in this number (as she rightly should) because she broke out into a dance as she left Milk Studios in New York. While her sweater dress isn’t available at the moment, you can shop similar versions for your Fall wardrobe ahead.
The Search Box
- Jennifer Lopez Is a Walking Winter Wonderland in This Sexy All-White Outfit
- Gigi Hadid's Orange Blazer Is Literally Being Help Together by Just 1 Button
- If You're Looking For Luck in 2018, Pay Attention to Your Underwear
- Ditch the Dress – These 16 Stylish Rompers Are Perfect For Your Holiday Party
- The Designers You've Been Coveting Are Finally on Sale, Just in Time For the Holidays