Ariana Grande proved that she’s ready for the brisk Fall weather while attending her Sweetener Experience pop-up event in NYC. The “God Is a Woman” singer kept it casual in a white tank top styled with baggy jeans that she cuffed at the bottom. While her cuffed jeans led our eyes straight to her chunky black heeled boots, we were more excited to learn that her cozy teddy bear coat was actually super affordable. Ariana’s forest-green coat from Prix only costs $100! Read on to see all angles of her outfit, and shop her teddy bear coat to get in on the trend ahead.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100