It’s less than a month until the wedding of the year: Meghan Markle will marry Prince Harry at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor on May 19, and we’re all desperate to know what she’ll wear. Though there’s still plenty of speculation as to the designer and the exact number of gowns Meghan will wear on the day, if you dig deep enough, it’s easy to come to a number of conclusions as to what she’ll pick. As a devotee of both the royals and bridal trends, I got on the case, digging into the latest looks from Bridal Fashion Week, hunting down Meghan’s old interviews, and examining her style in order to predict exactly what she’ll wear on the big day. The conclusion? Well, it depends how brave she’s feeling . . .
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites
- Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games Style Shows Us That Some Sunglasses Will Always Be Classic
- All the Cozy Scarves We're Buying Now and Wearing Through Spring
- The Empowering Reason Kim Kardashian Loves Wearing Balmain
- Meghan Markle's Prim and Proper Dress Has Buttons From Top to Bottom, and We're in Love