It’s less than a month until the wedding of the year: Meghan Markle will marry Prince Harry at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor on May 19, and we’re all desperate to know what she’ll wear. Though there’s still plenty of speculation as to the designer and the exact number of gowns Meghan will wear on the day, if you dig deep enough, it’s easy to come to a number of conclusions as to what she’ll pick. As a devotee of both the royals and bridal trends, I got on the case, digging into the latest looks from Bridal Fashion Week, hunting down Meghan’s old interviews, and examining her style in order to predict exactly what she’ll wear on the big day. The conclusion? Well, it depends how brave she’s feeling . . .
The Search Box
- Meghan Markle's Royal Ascot Hat Is the Most Glamorous Thing We've Ever Seen
- Princess Diana's Wedding Tiara Was Just Worn For the First Time in Over 20 Years
- Why, Yes, Tiffany Haddish HAS Rocked This Alexander McQueen Gown 4 Different Times
- Hurry and Shop, Because Your Favorite Shoe Brand Is Having a 60% Off Sale!
- 9 Ways to Stop Living the Lazy-Girl Fashion Life and Get Your Act Together