It’s hard to let go of your favorite dress once Summer comes to end. Just because the temperatures start to dip, doesn’t mean you can’t continue to rock them. All you have to do is learn how to layer. With the right pieces, you can continue to wear your sheer midis, slip dresses, and minis well into Winter. Whether you wear a simple black turtleneck underneath your floral maxi dress or style a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved tee under a sheer gown, the options are truly endless if you know where to look. Ahead, you can find 34 unique ways to layer your dress if you’re looking for some outfit inspo.
The Search Box
- Naomi Campbell's Bikini Collection Belongs in a Museum . . . or Maybe Your Closet
- Time to Raid Your Grandmother's Closet! The Cardigan Has Made a Major Comeback
- 25 Comfy New Year's Eve Outfits That Don’t Skimp on Style
- J Lo Just Matched Her Lip Color to Her Neon Heels, as If the Dress Wasn't Enough
- Last-Minute New Year's Eve Dresses You Can Get Just Before the Ball Drops