The best thing about wearing jeans and a sweater? You already own those items, so there’s zero spending involved. But how do you take this classic combination, which almost feels expected come Fall, and make it look extraordinary? We gathered a whole bunch of brilliant styling hacks — little add-ons you can try or colors you can pair — to elevate your outfit entirely. In fact, you might go walking into the room and attract everyone’s eyes. It’ll be as if you’re wearing a sexy, leggy little black dress, but really, all the attention will stem from the fact that you’ve just taken your true blues to new heights. Scroll to brush up on all the moves you forgot you can make with these two staple pieces.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100