The resurgence of ’90s trends has made us so thrilled, it seems, that we’re not interested in letting the decade go when it comes to getting dressed. While recent seasons have given rise to ’80s influence, too (hello, neon shades and kitschy heart earrings!), these days, we seem to be combining some of our favorite old-school styles for a look that’s vintage, plain and simple. But if you want to know which silhouettes, denim washes, accessories, and iconic moments actually date back to the ’90s, we gathered the most prominent answers ahead. You’ll find a mix of original examples and modern-day twists, so buckle up in your time machine and let the inspiration take hold. Everything you see here is still to-tal-ly cool.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100