Getting dressed for Fashion Week often reminds me of picking the perfect outfit for the first day of school. Even after seasons working in the industry, I agonize as I plan every detail, wanting something bolder and bigger than my every day style. It’s a feeling a lot of us share, but we’re here to shake off. Instead of dressing a part or playing into trends, we stuck to our favorite looks, with small adjustments here and there — sometimes, it was just the way we tied a sweater. Think of these as fixes — not overhauls, but additions — the little tweaks you can make to your basics to get the most out of your wardrobe, whether you’re heading to Fashion Week or just about anywhere else, too.
The Search Box
- Excuse Us While We Drool Over Meghan and Kate's Blindingly Beautiful Earrings
- Carrie Underwood Brought Some Serious Flower Power to the CMAs, and We're Starstruck
- Amazon Has a Secret Section Filled With Kate Spade NY Gifts! Shop Our 23 Holiday Picks
- Your Girl Can't Stop Talkin' Bout Belt Bags? Gift Her 1 of These For the Holidays
- Loft's New Holiday Collection Is Stylish, Giftable, and All Under $100