Vanessa Hudgens didn’t just earn her boho status from her festival outfits; her day-to-day looks reflect the lifestyle, too. It’s a guarantee the actress will always be spotted in paisley, floral, or suzani prints whether she’s walking the red carpet or dancing away at a show. She fancies flowers in her hair and no shoes (because going barefoot is way more comfortable than standing in heels). And coincidentally, her naturally wavy hair complements her free-spirited vibes. A quick scroll through Vanessa’s ‘grams ahead will convince you that she didn’t choose the bohemian life, the bohemian life chose her.
The Search Box
- Customers Are Buying This $30 Maxi Dress From Amazon Like Crazy – It Comes in 44 Colors!
- Pledge Allegiance to Sex and the City's Low-Key Style Icon This Halloween: Miranda
- 11 Looks That Prove Kendall Jenner Is Even More Stylish Off the Runway
- Shoe Crazy? Just Wait Till You See the New Fall Releases From Tory Burch
- If You Have a Million Weddings to Attend, We Found 10 Perfect Dresses