Vanessa Hudgens didn’t just earn her boho status from her festival outfits; her day-to-day looks reflect the lifestyle, too. It’s a guarantee the actress will always be spotted in paisley, floral, or suzani prints whether she’s walking the red carpet or dancing away at a show. She fancies flowers in her hair and no shoes (because going barefoot is way more comfortable than standing in heels). And coincidentally, her naturally wavy hair complements her free-spirited vibes. A quick scroll through Vanessa’s ‘grams ahead will convince you that she didn’t choose the bohemian life, the bohemian life chose her.
The Search Box
- 17 Style Moments That Prove Iskra Lawrence Is a Gift to Us All
- These Outfit Ideas Will Make You Love Your Mules Even More, If That's Possible
- It's Official! You Need to Own These 10 Wedges This Summer – All Under $30 on Amazon
- Cherry Print Is Going to Be Everywhere This Summer, and It's Sweet as Heck
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Prove This Dress Style Is the Ultimate Party Look