Vanessa Hudgens didn’t just earn her boho status from her festival outfits; her day-to-day looks reflect the lifestyle, too. It’s a guarantee the actress will always be spotted in paisley, floral, or suzani prints whether she’s walking the red carpet or dancing away at a show. She fancies flowers in her hair and no shoes (because going barefoot is way more comfortable than standing in heels). And coincidentally, her naturally wavy hair complements her free-spirited vibes. A quick scroll through Vanessa’s ‘grams ahead will convince you that she didn’t choose the bohemian life, the bohemian life chose her.
The Search Box
- Oh My Gold! Nordstrom Released New Glitter Loafers You NEED For the Holidays
- Meghan Markle's $245 Summer Sandals Already Have a Wait List
- Megan Just Wore Reformation, Proving She Is Definitely the Coolest Royal Around
- Meghan Markle Wore Sneakers to a Royal Event For the First Time, and We Need Our Own Pair
- Meghan Markle Has a Ton of Navy Dresses, But This Looks Like 1 of Her Favorites